Free Email Netiquette IQ Test
It is critical for any email sender to understand
how to compose better messages, develop good, consistent processes.
The trend by many email/text senders has become one where, instead of looking to improve grammar, lucidity, or proper tone, the writer seeks ways to be "fashionably" incorrect. This process of chic incorrectness implies that the sender may know how to write a message properly but, in fact, he/she is regressing into permanent habits which will be more counterproductive in the desired results.
- Gives the sender an edge in delivering clear, readable emails
- Empowers job interview results and resume reading by prospective employers
- Provides a means to incorporate a sense of process to your email communications
- Prevents unnecessary misunderstandings
- Encourages and promotes better relationships
Sample Netiquette IQ Test